Translations and Other Language Solutions for the Medical and Clinical Trial Industries
The medical and clinical trial industries are demanding and uncompromising when it comes to any deviations. Any information that enters the medical industry is checked multiple times to make sure it is precise and unambiguous.Medical texts are one of the most difficult types of translations, which are carried out by certified specialists. This is why the Skrivanek medical text translation team consists of doctors and people with higher medical education, experience in philology, and excellent native language skills. When working with medical texts, translators and editors are fully aware of the liability that will arise from inaccurately or carelessly performed translations.Skrivanek language specialists ensure precision and are strict about deadlines. We are certified according to ISO 27001 and ISO 17100. Moreover, we guarantee that the information you have entrusted to us will not be disclosed to third parties. If you are in need of translations of various marketing brochures, patient medical records, clinical trial documentation, and other written materials, or if you are looking for interpreting services for conferences and other events, Skrivanek will be there for you, guaranteeing the best results.We are proud of our cooperation with well-known medical and clinical trial companies and organisations. We provide the following solutions in all of the most popular European languages:
- translation of medical documents (epicrises, clinical summaries, medical histories, laboratory tests, doctors’ opinions etc.) and clinical trials;
- translation of pharmaceutical documentation (drug descriptions, various forms of information for doctors and patients, quality control documentation etc.);
- translation of medical equipment documentation (operation instructions, equipment descriptions etc.);
- translation and localization of scientific articles and websites dedicated to the medical and pharmaceutical industries;
- formatting of drawings and layouts, including DTP solutions;
- simultaneous or consecutive interpreting at conferences and seminars or in communication with patients, as well as simultaneous interpreting into sign language in communication with patients;
- language courses of various levels, including training of medical personnel for working abroad;
- as well as any other language solutions you may need.
Contact us! We will gladly hear you out and provide a solution that is tailored to your needs.